Sponsored by Kachemak Bay Campus - Kenai Peninsula College /UAA
Held in Homer, Alaska, this nationally recognized writing conference features workshops,
readings and panel presentations in fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and the business of writing.
Location: Homer, Alaska at Land's End Resort
• Daily workshops, panel presentations, readings and craft talks.
• Opening keynote dinner, four luncheons, and more.
• Manuscript reviews; optional; additional fee.
• Sessions dedicated to an “open mic” for conference registrants.
• Evening readings open to the public; free.
• Agent / Editor Consultations; optional.
• Boat Cruise; optional; additional $60 fee.
• "First Pages" Session; submissions due on May 15
• Writers' Circles
• Silent auction of literary and book related items to raise scholarship funds
• Post-Conference Workshop
Lower and upper division academic credit available.